There are so many good reasons to choose a Norfolk Homes property for your new home, apart from the great design, value, space and quality. We build our homes using quality products, fittings and finishes that will add to your comfort and save you time and money in future maintenance.
Our specifications are truly exceptional. Read them thoroughly to see what’s included in the cost of your home.
We challenge you to compare our specifications against others - we know you will be impressed.
Every customer will have a favourite feature, here are just a few of them to tempt you!
- Luxurious energy efficient underfloor heating in all houses
- Fibre connection direct to your home (not available at Links View, Sheringham and Park View, Cromer).
- Sleek, elegant and energy efficient high quality kitchen appliance packs
- A superb choice of beautiful kitchens, tiles and glass splashbacks
- Family bathrooms some with separate elongated showers cubicles
- Walk in dressing rooms
- Contemporary wood faced internal doors with chrome ironmongery, some of which slide into walls
- Wall hung vanity units and toilets with concealed cisterns
- Elongated showers with a thermostatic pressurised fixed head and handset shower
- Polished chrome heated towel rail to bathrooms and en-suites
- Glass shower screens and glass sliding doors to showers
- Space saving built in wardrobes with sliding mirror fronted doors
- Attractive brickweave drives
- Close board fences with concrete posts and gravel boards
- Maintenance free exterior UPVC black fascia, barge and soffit boards
Please now read the very impressive full specifications of the properties you are interested in. These can be found on each development page, then you can see for yourself why...
Norfolk Homes gives you so much more.