Wensum View, Drayton.
Energy Efficient Building Fabric
- Insulated (150mm deep) concrete floor.
- Extra wide (125mm) insulated cavity with brick and thermal block traditional construction.
- Insulated (450mm deep) roof void.
- Double glazed, white coloured, casement side-hung and top-hung sash UPVC windows, all fitted with low ‘E’ glass, argon gas filled, sealed units and chrome finish locking catches.
- Double glazed, white coloured, French style open out pair of patio doors, all fitted with low ‘E’ glass, argon gas filled, sealed units and a 3 point locking mechanism.
- Solid core insulated G.R.P. front doors in a UPVC frame with 3 point locking, view hole and stainless steel handle is fitted.
- UPVC part glazed rear doors in a UPVC frame with 3 point locking.
- All front doors are black coloured externally, with inside thumb-turn latch and key operation externally.
- All rear doors are half-glazed and white coloured externally with key operation to both sides.
- All external doors, front and rear, are white coloured internally.
- Whole dwelling continuous ventilation system with extract vents to kitchen, utility (where applicable), cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite (where applicable) to all home styles.
- Waste water heat recovery device to home styles Babington, Blake, Byron, Chambers, Defoe, Drake, Keats, Orwell, Shelley and Wilkins.
- Photovoltaic ‘flush fit’ solar panels are fitted to the roofs of home styles Chambers ‘A’, Chaucer, Chesterton, Gladstone, Lawrence and Swinburne.
- Smart meters are provided with an internal monitor to indicate energy use at all times to all home styles.