- Smoke alarms to all floors.
- Carbon monoxide detector sited in the proximity of the boiler.
- Mains transformer doorbell.
- Fibre optic connection is provided direct to all home styles to enable a super-fast broadband service to be obtained from a recognised provider.
- Category 5 hard wired computer network from the optical network terminal (O.N.T.) to points in living room, kitchen/dining area, study (where applicable) and all bedrooms.
- The hub with 2 power outlets adjacent to the fibre connectivity point is located in a storage cupboard. For precise location please refer to individual floor plans.
- A BT point will also be fitted to either the entrance hall, study or dining area
T.V. and Media
- Media plate containing TV, CAT5 and satellite points along with 4 socket outlets are fitted to the living room of all home styles.
- The high level TV point, (HDMI) point, CAT5 point and double socket outlet is provided above the media plate.
- Wiring to enable satellite TV (equipment not included) is provided in the media plate.
- TV points are fitted to lounge, kitchen/dining area and Bedroom 1 of all home styles.
Energy Efficient Interior Lighting
- LED recessed ceiling lights are provided to kitchen/dining area, ground floor shower rooms, hall, bathroom, en-suite bathroom/s and walk in wardrobes.
- LED strip lights are provided to the underside of kitchen wall units and storage cupboards.
- 2D light fitting is provided to all utility rooms.
- LED recessed ceiling light is provided to the combined utility/shower room of home style Calder ‘A’.
- Ceiling roses are provided to all living rooms (2 No.), all studies (1 No.), landing (min. 1 No.), all bedrooms (1 No.) except bedroom 1 of home style Goldin ‘A’, and above all islands and peninsular kitchen units (1 No.), to home styles Butterfield ‘C’, Goldin ‘A’ and Hughes.
- Ceiling roses above island and peninsular kitchen units are a point only, a bulb holder and wire is not provided.
- Home styles Haring, Haring ‘A’ and Haring ‘B’ have 1 No. ceiling rose to the living room.
- Wall light points are provided to bedroom 1 (2 No.) of home style Goldin ‘A’.
- A batten holder light fitting is provided to the cloakroom of home styles Ballen, Beecroft, Butterfield ‘B’, Butterfield ‘C’, Dumas, Hockney and Hockney ‘A’.
- Light bulbs (LED low energy) are provided for all light fittings.
- Pendant light fittings to loft void with neon indicator switch on landing.
Energy Efficient Exterior Lighting
- Spot lights recessed in the soffit above the main entrance door with a passive infra-red (PIR) sensor is provided to home style Goldin ‘A’.
- A stylish, contemporary, outside light with a passive infra-red (PIR) sensor is provided in close proximity to the main entrance doors to all other home styles.
- An outside light point, wiring only, is provided in close proximity to the patio and rear/side doors (if applicable) and switched internally close to the patio and back/side doors. A stylish, contemporary outside light to the rear/side elevation is available as a chargeable upgrade. Please refer to the Available Upgrade leaflet.
- LED lights with a PIR sensor are fitted to the shared rear accesses under plots 17 and 19 and wired, one each, to these homes.
- A generous provision of double and single socket outlets – all as shown on home style floor layout plans and kitchen layout plans.
USB power outlets
- 2 No. are provided within the double socket outlet to the kitchen/dining area and 4 No. bedroom 1 (2 each side of bed space).
- Dual voltage shaver sockets are provided (1 No.) to all ground floor shower rooms, bathrooms and en-suites adjacent to the wash hand basins.
Garage Electrical Installation
- All garages are provided with LED tube lighting and a double socket power outlet.
Electric vehicle charging
- All garages are provided with an electrical installation with suitable capacity for an electric car charging point to be installed.
- For details of obtainable upgrades please refer to the Available Upgrades leaflet.