ALL included in the cost of your new home.
When you buy a new home you need to know exactly what's included in the cost.
This is a list of our top 30 features - and it's only our top 30 - there are more!
Every home has its own exceptional specification. Please ask the sales manager for the full specification of the house type you are interested in.
We build our homes using quality products, fittings and finishes that will save you time and money in future maintenance.
Customers tell us that when they compare our exceptional specification, the quality and finish of our build, against other housebuilders, they're very impressed. We think you'll be too.
Energy efficiency features - to help you save money on energy bills and help look after the planet
- Houses have energy efficient, space saving, gas-fired underfloor heating to the ground floor.
- We use triple glazed, UPVC windows and French patio doors, all fitted with low ‘E’ glass, argon gas filled sealed units.
- A waste water heat recovery device removes heat from waste water, which is ‘recycled’ into the water heating system*.
- Our homes are extremely well insulated eg. 450 mm of insulation in the roof void, 125 mm in the wall cavity and 200 mm deep in the floors.
- Energy efficient interior lighting, including LED recessed ceiling lights to some rooms.
- LED strip lights are provided to the underside of kitchen wall units.
Kitchen features - our beautiful kitchens and utility rooms are extensively fitted
- We give you a superb choice of kitchen units in contemporary and classic designs.
- A comprehensive range of integrated appliances are fitted as standard and include: a brushed stainless steel double oven, a gas hob with glass base, a curved glass and stainless steel extractor hood (Some homes have integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, see individual home specifications for full list.)
- Laminate worktops and composite stone inset sinks in our kitchens and utility rooms.
- You have a choice of high quality chrome kitchen mixer taps, one with a useful retractable rinse hose. *
- Choose from our extensive range of Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles for your new kitchen and utility room. *
- Or alternatively, you can have a post-formed upstand to all worktops along with a back painted coloured glass splashback to the hob.
Bathroom and en-suite features - beautiful, clean and sparkling
- Modern, high quality sanitaryware and vanity units. Back-to-wall WCs. with concealed cisterns. Semi-countertop handbasins on vanity units.
- Baths have a pressurised shower and glass shower screen.
- Shower cubicles are elongated with low level shower trays and glass sliding doors.
- All shower cubicles are fitted with a pressurised, thermostatic, adjustable, shower head.
- Chrome finish towel rails are fitted to all bathrooms, en-suites and ground floor shower rooms.
- Choose from our extensive range of Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles to decorate your bathroom or en-suite. NB. Tiles are full height from bath to ceiling and shower tray to ceiling**.
The ‘finishing touches’ that make a difference
- Every bedroom has a built-in, full height wardrobe with an oak finish, sliding mirror fronted doors, fitted with a shelf and hanging,rail. *
- A flooring package is included, ceramic tiles or vinyl depending on house style. (Please ask for details on extent of flooring.)
- Elegant staircases have hardwood newel posts, handrails and string capping, all finished with an oak coloured stain.
- Feature luxury stone fireplaces in the larger homes.
- High quality, solid core, oak finished internal doors.
- Door furniture and ironmongery on internal doors is finished in satin and polished chrome.
- Front gardens are shrub and/or tree and/or hedge planting and/or turfed. Rear gardens are turfed lawn.
- Boundaries have brick walls and/or timber close board fences with concrete posts and gravel boards
- Garage drives and parking spaces are paved with low maintenance, attractive Burnt Ember coloured concrete blocks.
The little extra features that make your life a bit easier
- More than just white! Select your wall colour - and you can upgrade to choose more colours.
- Suited locks - one key operates all locks to the exterior doors.
- Low maintenance windows and doors, PVCU fascia, barge and soffit boards.
And there’s more…
For full details of our specification, see ‘Our amazing standard specification' brochure.
- Energy Efficiency Features *Except The Blake ‘B'.
- Kitchens *Dependent on stage of construction of home.
**Dependent on stage of construction of home.
Storage * to all bedrooms of all home styles except bedroom 2 of home style Tennyson.