Millgate Meadow, Trowse.
Energy Efficient Heating And Hot Water
- To ground floors of all home styles with individual zone control.
- Radiators, all with a thermostatic valve, are fitted to the first floor rooms of all home styles.
- Principal ground floor rooms are controlled by a programmable room thermostat.
- The first floor zone is controlled by a programmable room thermostat situated in bedroom 1.
- Condensing gas boiler with a pressurised hot water cylinder provides all heating and domestic hot water to all home styles except Dawson, Dawson ‘A’, Lowry and Rhodes.
- All hot water cylinders are fitted with a backup immersion heater and time clock to provide an alternative means of water heating in the summer months.
- Condensing combination gas boiler providing all heating and domestic hot water to home styles Dawson, Dawson ‘A’, Lowry and Rhodes.
Reference above to Dawson, Dawson ‘A’ applies to Phase II only.