ALL included in the cost of your new home.
When you buy a new home you need to know exactly what's included in the cost.
This is a list of our top 30 features - and it's only our top 30 - there are more!
Every home has its own exceptional specification. Please ask the sales manager for the full specification of the house type you are interested in.
We build our homes using quality products, fittings and finishes that will save you time and money in future maintenance.
Customers tell us that when they compare our exceptional specification, the quality and finish of our build, against other housebuilders, they're very impressed. We think you'll be too.
Energy efficiency features - to help you save money on energy bills and help look after the planet
- Homes have luxurious, energy efficient, space saving gas-fired underfloor central heating to the ground floor, radiators to other floors supplied by a condensing boiler.
- Windows and French doors are fitted with triple or double glazed low ‘E’ glass, argon filled sealed units; to help you save money on energy bills.
- All garages are wired with sufficient capacity to enable electric car charging.
- A waste water heat recovery device removes heat from waste water, this is then ‘recycled’ into the water heating system*.
Kitchen features - our beautiful kitchens and utility rooms are extensively fitted
- You can choose from our superb range of luxury kitchen units in contemporary and classic designs*.
- Composite worktops to all 4 & 5 bedroom homes.
- A superb appliance pack. Varies according to home style.
- All homes have a black, glass fronted, double oven, some 'tower style' and larger homes a combination and microwave oven.
- 5 ring induction hob or 5/4 ring gas hob with glass base.
- A stainless steel or black extractor hood.
- An integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer.**
- An extensive choice of beautiful Porcelanosa tiles for your kitchen or choice of coloured glass splashback to hob with post formed upstand.
- Choice of high quality chrome mixer tap one with useful retractable rinse hose.
- Recessed LED ceiling lights to hall, kitchen/dining area, utilities, bathrooms and en-suites and to all rooms except bedrooms to all 4 & 5 bed homes.
Bathroom and en-suite features - beautiful, clean and sparkling
- Bathrooms with bath and separate shower cubicle - available in some of our homes.
- Ground floor shower-rooms in some of our larger homes.
- Stunning tiles in bathrooms and en-suites, choose from our extensive Porcelanosa range*. Tiles are full height around baths with overhead showers and in shower cubicles.
- Attractive, high quality sanitary ware. The bathroom handbasin is set on a contemporary vanity unit which is wall hung as is the toilet with a concealed cistern.
- Laminate worktop over the concealed cistern and into the window reveal where applicable.
- Spacious, elongated, low profile shower tray units with a pressurised, thermostatic shower.
- Baths** have chrome finished thermostatic bath/shower mixer tap with adjustable head and a glass shower screen.
- Polished, chrome heated towel rail in bathrooms, ground floor shower rooms and en-suites for warm towels and heating.
The ‘finishing touches’ that make a difference
- Feature staircases with glass balustrades, walnut colour stained hardwood handrails and newel posts.
- Solid core walnut effect flush internal doors with brushed steel door furniture.
- Solid pocket sliding doors in some homes giving you the option to close off an open plan area.
- Built in fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms with walnut effect frame*. Space saving and mirror fronted.
- Flooring** is provided to all kitchen/dining areas, utilities (if applicable), cloakrooms, bathrooms and en-suites.
The little extra features that make your life a bit easier
- Fibre optic connection is provided direct to each home to enable a superfast broadband service, to be obtained from a recognised provider, through the category 5 hardwired computer network.
- Twin USB charging sockets to kitchen/dining area and bedrrom 1.
- Shrub tree or hedge planting to front gardens and turf laid to rear gardens.
- Private garage drives, parking spaces and carports will be finished with low maintenance coloured concrete block paviours
- Long lasting, low maintenance close board fencing with concrete posts and gravel boards.
- Discreet and tidy media point to living room comprising 4 sockets, TV, BT, CAT5 and satellite points with wiring to take advantage of satellite TV (equipment not included).
- All garages have a LED tube light, a double socket.
And there’s more…
For full details of our specification, see ‘Our amazing standard specification' brochure.
*Dependent on stage of construction of home.
** A side by side or a 70/30 combined or an American style fridge freezer depending on housestyle.
*Dependent on stage of construction of home.
** Except home styles Bentham ‘A’, Gladstone and Swinburne which have a separate cubicle.
The finishing touches
*Except bedroom 3 in The Dawson.
**Complete flooring package can be provided to all other rooms as an upgrade.