Church Mead, Brundall.
Storage And Convenience
Mirror fronted wardrobes
- Built-in, full height, wardrobes with oak finish, sliding mirror fronted doors, all fitted with a shelf and hanging rail to all bedrooms of all home styles except “walk-in” wardrobes which are fitted with an oak finish standard internal door. Please refer to the At A Glance leaflet and individual floor plans for precise details.
- Are fitted with a side-hung door, shelves and hanging rails to bedroom 1 of home styles Albers ‘A’ and Allington.
- Storage is important – all our homes include at least one storage cupboard. Larger homes have more – please refer to the At A Glance leaflet and individual floor plans for precise details.
External Post Boxes
- Are provided to the front elevation of all homes.
Outside Water Tap
- Is provided with an internal isolating valve to all homes. Please refer to individual home layout plan for precise location.
Garage Personnel Doors
- A pre-finished grey part-glazed UPVC door in a UPVC door frame with 3-point locking is provided to most garages – see site layout plan for precise location of personnel doors.
Storage & Convenience Upgrades
- Additional shelves, and storage racks are available as a chargeable upgrade. Please refer to the Available Upgrade leaflet.
A purpose-built router cabinet
- Is available as an upgrade to be fitted in the storage cupboard housing the fibre connectivity point and hub to provide a neat and tidy facility to house the optical network terminal (ONT) and your router.
Postal Number Plaques
- Are available as a chargeable upgrade to the front elevation of all homes. Please refer to the Available Upgrade leaflet.
- Are available as a chargeable upgrade. One key operates all locks to the exterior doors of the main dwelling. Please refer to the Available Upgrade leaflet.
Sealed Garage Floors
- A clear sealing paint to provide a dust free finished floor is available as a chargeable upgrade. Please refer to the Available Upgrade leaflet.