Church Mead, Brundall.
- Smoke alarms to all floors.
- Carbon monoxide detector sited in the proximity of the boiler.
- Mains transformer doorbell.
- Fibre optic connection is provided direct to all home styles to enable a super-fast broadband service to be obtained from a recognised provider.
- Category 5 hard wired computer network from the optical network terminal (O.N.T.) to points in living room, kitchen/dining area, study (where applicable) and all bedrooms.
- The hub with 2 power outlets adjacent to the fibre connectivity point is located in a storage cupboard. For precise location please refer to individual floor plans.
- A BT point will also be fitted to either the entrance hall, study or dining area.
T.V. and Media
- Media plate containing TV, CAT5 and satellite points along with 4 socket outlets are fitted to the living room of all home styles.
- High level TV point, CAT5 point and double socket outlet is provided above the media plate.
- Wiring to enable satellite TV (equipment not included) is provided in the media plate.
- TV points are fitted to the lounge, kitchen/dining area and bedroom 1 of all home styles.
- A TV aerial fitted to the loft void is available as a chargeable upgrade. Please refer to the Available Upgrades leaflet.
Energy Efficient Interior Lighting
- LED recessed ceiling lights are provided to kitchen/dining area, ground floor shower room, hall, bathroom, en-suite bathroom/s and walk in wardrobes.
- LED strip lights are provided to the underside of kitchen wall units and understairs storage cupboards.
- 2D light fitting is provided to all utility rooms.
- Ceiling roses are provided to all living rooms (2 No.), all studies (1 No.), all bedrooms (1 No.), above all islands and peninsular kitchen units (1 No.), landing (min. 1 No.), and high level in vaulted entrance halls to home styles Gentry, Hoyland and Hughes.
- Ceiling roses above island and peninsular kitchen units are a point only, a bulb holder and wire is not provided.
- A batten holder light fitting is provided to the cloakroom of home styles Albers, Albers ‘A’, Flanagan, Francis, Gilbert, Hockney, Hoyland, Klein, Klein ‘A’, Penrose, Penrose ‘A’. Perry and Perry ‘A’.
- Light bulbs (LED low energy) are provided for all light fittings.
- Pendant light fittings to loft void with neon indicator switch on landing.
Energy Efficient Exterior Lighting
- Spot lights recessed in the soffit above the main entrance door with a passive infra-red (PIR) sensor are provided to home styles Allington, Fontana, Francis, Gentry, Hoyland, Hughes, Klein, Klein ‘A’, Perry and Perry ‘A’.
- A stylish outside light with a passive infra-red (PIR) sensor is provided in close proximity to the main entrance door to home styles Albers, Albers ‘A’, Flanagan, Gilbert, Hockney, Penrose and Penrose ‘A’.
- An outside light point, wiring only, is provided in close proximity to the patio and rear/side doors (if applicable) and switched internally close to the patio and back/side doors. A stylish, contemporary outside light to the rear/side elevation is available as a chargeable upgrade. Please refer to the Available Upgrade leaflet.
- LED lights with a PIR sensor are fitted to the shared rear accesses under plots 51 and 154, and wired to these homes.
- A generous provision of double and single socket outlets – all as shown on home style floor layout plans and kitchen layout plans.
USB power outlets
- 2 No. are provided within the double socket outlet to the kitchen/dining area and 4 No. to bedroom 1 (2 each side of bed space).
- Dual voltage shaver sockets are provided (1 No.) to all ground floor shower rooms, bathrooms and en-suites adjacent to the wash hand basins.
Garage Electrical Installation
- All garages are provided with LED tube lighting and a double socket power outlet.
Electric vehicle charging
- All garages are provided with an electrical installation with suitable capacity for an electric car charging point to be installed.
- For details of obtainable upgrades please refer to the Available Upgrades leaflet.