Brooke Meadow Way, Poringland.
Compare Us To Others... 30 Of Our Key Features.
ALL included in the cost of your new home.
When you buy a new home you need to know exactly what's included in the cost.
This is a list of our top 30 features - and it's only our top 30 - there are more!
Every home has its own exceptional specification. Please ask the sales manager for the full specification of the house type you are interested in.
We build our homes using quality products, fittings and finishes that will save you time and money in future maintenance.
Customers tell us that when they compare our exceptional specification, the quality and finish of our build, against other housebuilders, they're very impressed. We think you'll be too.
Energy efficiency features - to help you save money on energy bills and help look after the planet
- Houses have luxurious, energy efficient, space saving, gas-fired underfloor central heating to the ground floor. Radiators with thermostatic valves to other floors. A condensing or condensing combination boiler supplies hot water and all heating.
- High quality low maintenance PVCU windows and sliding patio doors are fitted with double glazed low ‘E’ glass, argon filled sealed units.
- All garages are provided with an electrical installation suitable for an electric car charging point to be installed.
- A waste water heat recovery device removes heat from waste water, which is ‘recycled’ into the water heating system.
Kitchen features - our beautiful kitchens and utility rooms are extensively fitted
- A superb choice of luxury kitchen units in contemporary and classic designs*.
- An appliance pack consisting of either an elegant and sleek glass fronted 'tower style' fan assisted electric double oven or built under double oven. A gas glass based hob, and extractor hood**.
- An integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer in larger home styles***.
- An extensive choice of beautiful Porcelanosa tiles for your kitchen or choice of coloured glass splashback to hob with post formed upstand*.
- You have a choice of high quality chrome mixer taps, one with a useful retractable rinse hose*.
- Recessed LED ceiling lights to, kitchen/dining areas, utility rooms (if applicable) halls, ground floor shower rooms (if applicable), bathrooms and en-suites.
Bathroom and en-suite features - beautiful, clean and sparkling
- Choose stunning tiles* for ground floor shower rooms, bathrooms and en-suites from our extensive Porcelanosa range. Tiles are full height around baths with overhead showers and in shower cubicles.
- Modern, high quality sanitary ware in bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom. The bathroom handbasin is set on a contemporary vanity unit which is wall hung and the toilet has a concealed cistern.
- Laminate worktop over the concealed cistern and into the window reveal where applicable.
- A spacious, elongated, low profile shower tray unit fitted with a thermostatic, pressurised shower.
- Baths** have chrome finished thermostatic bath/shower mixer tap with adjustable head and a glass shower screen.
- A polished chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and en-suite for warm towels and heating.
The ‘finishing touches’ that make a difference
- Feature staircases with glass balustrades, oak colour stained hardwood newel posts and handrails.
- Solid core oak effect flush internal doors with polished or satin chrome door furniture.
- Pocket sliding doors in some homes to allow you the option to close off an open plan area.
- Space saving, mirror fronted, built in fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms with oak effect frame, shelf and hanging rail. Some home styles have walk-in wardrobes - refer to key features - at-a-glance leaflet.
- Flooring** is provided to all kitchen/dining areas, utilities (if applicable), ground floor shower rooms (if applicable), cloakrooms, bathrooms and en-suites.
The little extra features that make your life a bit easier
- Fibre optic connection is provided direct to all homes for a super fast broadband service, to be obtained from a recognised provider, through the Category 5 hard wired computer network.
- Twin USB charging sockets to kitchen/dining areas and bedroom 1.
- Maintenance free, slate grey coloured, PVCu fascia, barge and soffits
- Shrub, tree or hedge planting to the front garden.
- Turf is laid to the rear garden.
- Private garage drives and parking spaces will be finished with low maintenance charcoal coloured concrete block paviours
- Long lasting, low maintenance close board fencing with concrete posts and gravel boards and/or brick walls.
- Discreet and tidy media plate to living room comprising BT, TV, CAT 5 and satellite points along with 4 sockets.
- All garages have LED tube lighting, a double socket.
And there’s more…
For full details of our specification, see ‘Our amazing standard specification' brochure.
*Dependent on stage of construction of home.
** Dependent on home style.
*** 'Side by side' or a 70/30 split depending on home style.
*Dependent on stage of construction of home.
**Except for the Allington, Allington ‘A’, Davenport ‘C’, Gentry, Hughes and Turrell all of which have a separate shower cubical in the bathroom.
The finishing touches
**A complete flooring package can be provided to all other rooms as an upgrade.