Applicable to plots 65 to 120 only and to the following home styles only:
Addington, Addington ‘C’, Addington ‘D’, Addington ‘J’, Addington ‘K’, Bingham, Cartwright ‘A’,
Fielding, Hazlitt, Landseer ‘A’, Lowry ‘A’, Milne, Mountbatten, Nightingale, Nightingale ‘A’,
Ruskin ‘B’ (plot 79 & 103), Ruskin ‘C’, Ruskin ‘D’, Ruskin ‘E’, Ruskin ‘F’, Vaughan ‘D’, Wellington
Not applicable to Babbage (plot 80), Huxley ‘A’ (plot 69), Huxley ‘B’ (plot 72), Huxley ‘C’ (plot 77),
Huxley ‘D’ (plot 102), Ruskin ‘B’ (plot 70 and 73) home types - See low cost homes scheme specification.
- Traditional brick and thermal block, insulated cavity wall construction.
- A variety of brick, render and/or PVCu shiplap cladding wall finishes.
- Loft insulation and thermal insulation beneath concrete ground floors.
- Black Ash coloured PVCu to fascia, barge, soffit and cladding.
- Timber porch elements and timber rafter feet are vacuum treated and finished in ebony coloured stain.
- Georgian style feature canopies and timber door surrounds to home styles Addington ‘C’, Addington ‘K’, Landseer ‘A’, Ruskin ‘B’, Ruskin ‘C’, Ruskin ‘D’, Ruskin ‘E’ and Ruskin ‘F’ are painted gloss white.
- Traditional pantile or composite slate roof covering.
- Pre-finished coloured composite fibreglass front entrance door with obscure glass panels in a white PVCu frame. 3 point locking, a letter plate and door viewer are fitted.
- Pre-finished white composite fibreglass, three point locking, half glazed rear entrance door in a white PVCu frame.
- High quality, low maintenance, white PVCu windows in several complementary styles. All fitted with double glazed low ‘E’ glass, sealed units and locking catches (where applicable).
- High quality, low maintenance, white PVCu open out French casement patio doors with double glazed low ‘E’ glass sealed units
- Full gas fired central heating with underfloor heating to the ground floor and self-finished radiators with thermostatic valves to other floors (except for Ruskin ‘B’ plot 79 & 103 that have self-finished radiators with thermostatic valves to all floors)
- Condensing system gas boiler serving the heating and pressurised domestic hot water, to all home styles except Lowry ‘A’, Milne, Cartwright ‘A’ and Ruskin ‘B’ (plots 79 & 103).
- Home styles Lowry ‘A’, Milne, Cartwright ‘A’ and Ruskin ‘B’ (plots 79 & 103) have a condensing combination gas boiler serving the heating and domestic hot water.
- Electrical features
- Cluster spot light fitting to kitchen.
- Down lights in protruding cornice to kitchen wall units (except Ruskin ‘B’ plots 79 & 103).
- Shaver socket to bathroom and en-suite.
- Smoke detector to ground and first floors.
- Carbon monoxide detector to ground or first floor in the proximity of the boiler.
- Wall light point to living room.
- Mains transformer door bell.
- Light bulbs included for all light fittings.
- The house will be wired to take advantage of Sky + (equipment not included)
- To take advantage of wireless broadband technology, a BT point and double socket will be fitted in the loft with an isolating switch on the landing. Equipment (not included) can then be fitted to enable broadband throughout the house.
- BT, TV and satellite points fitted to lounge. TV points are fitted to kitchen and every bedroom. A BT point will also be fitted to either the entrance hall or dining room or study (if applicable), and will be the main service point.
- Every habitable room has a minimum of two double sockets – refer to home layout plans for full details.
- Low energy light fittings and bulbs supplied to the entrance hall, landing and all bedrooms.
- Luxury kitchen & utility features
- Extensively fitted kitchen and utility (where applicable). A choice of base and wall cupboards* with a choice of complementary worktops*.
- Brushed stainless steel finish appliance pack consists of a gas hob unit, fan assisted electric double oven and chimney style extractor hood.
- The double oven is high level built in to home styles Addington, Addington ‘C’, Addington ‘D’, Addington ‘J’, Addington ‘K’, Hazlitt, Landseer ‘A’, Mountbatten, Nightingale, Nightingale ‘A’, Ruskin 'D', Ruskin 'E', Ruskin 'F', Wellington and Wilberforce. All other double ovens are built under the hob unit.
- NOTE: All home styles with high level built in double ovens will be provided with a luxury 5 burner gas hob and a 900mm wide chimney style extractor hood above (except Ruskin 'D', 'E' and 'F'). All other home styles will be provided with a 4 burner hob and a 600mm or 700mm wide chimney style extractor hood.
Plot 84 Addington and Plot 120 Wellington are fitted with 4 burner gas hobs. Please ask our Sales Negotiator for precise details.
- Plumbing is provided for a dishwasher and a washing machine.
- Venting is provided for a tumble dryer (as required).
- Composite granite effect or stainless steel, 1 or 1½ bowl and single drainer, inset sink*.
- High quality chrome kitchen mixer tap with retractable rinse hose.
- Extensive choice* of ceramic wall tiling to the underside of the wall units, behind the hob to the
ceiling, and a splashback above worktops to a minimum height of 400mm to kitchen and utility
- Superior bathrooms, en-suites, & cloakroom features
- High quality sanitary ware*. Baths have a chrome finish thermostatic bath/shower mixer tap with shower curtain and curved rail over the bath.
- Basins are fitted with modern chrome finish single lever taps.
- Elongated shower cubicles to en-suite fitted with a pressurised shower with adjustable head and a sliding or pivot cubicle door.
- Many bathrooms and en-suites are fitted with semi countertop vanity units and will have a concealed W.C. cistern – please refer to individual home plans or ask our Sales Negotiator.
- Extensive choice of ceramic wall tiling* to sanitary areas. Tiling will be full height around baths/shower cubicles and a splash back above vanity unit work surfaces and washbasins.
- A polished chrome heated towel rail is fitted to all bathrooms and en-suites with a back up electric heating element to home styles Cartwright ‘A’, Lowry ‘A’, Milne, and Ruskin ‘B’ (plots 79 and 103).
- Decorative & finishing features
- A luxury granite fireplace with hearth, surround and inset pebble effect electric fire will be fitted to home types Addington, Addington ‘C’, Addington ‘D’, Addington ‘J’, Addington ‘K’, Bingham, Fielding, Hazlitt, Landseer ‘A’, Mountbatten, Nightingale, Nightingale ‘A’, Wellington and Wilberforce.
- MDF skirting boards, architraves and window sill boards will be painted with off-white satin paint.
- Staircase with square newel posts and balusters finished in an off-white satin paint. The tulip wood handrail will be finished with a light oak coloured stain.
- Built in wardrobes to every bedroom of most home styles with either sliding or bi-folding mirror fronted doors – please see individual floorplans for precise details.
- Solid core wood effect internal doors. Some rooms are fitted with glazed doors – please ask for
- Decorative polished chrome finish door furniture.
- White painted smooth ceilings throughout.
- One emulsion wall colour* throughout, from a selection of colours – further colours will incur an
- A range of flooring finishes are available at extra cost, including carpeting, ceramic floor tiles and vinyl finishes. For a tailored quotation, please see our Sales Negotiator.
- Exterior features
- Turfed or shrub planted front gardens with rotovated and graded rear gardens.
- Buff coloured concrete slabbed footpaths and patio areas.
- Shared access paths are finished with red coloured concrete slabs.
- Concrete posts with close board panel fences and concrete gravel boards (where applicable).
- Ornamental PIR sensor outside light fitted to the front elevation of all homes.
- An outside tap, in most cases, is fitted to the rear elevation – please refer to detailed home plans or to our Sales Negotiator for the precise location.
- All garages are fitted with a high quality metal, oak coloured, up-and-over door (where applicable).
- A white garage personnel door fitted in a white door frame with chrome finish ironmongery and a 5-lever lock – see site plan for location of personnel door.
- Private drives, parking spaces and carports will be finished with brindle coloured concrete block paviours. Shared access way to drives will be finished with red coloured concrete block paviours.
- All garages will have a light and double socket.
- PIR sensor lights are fitted to the garages of plots 82, 92, 93, 106, 110 and 111.
- PIR sensor lights and decorative metal gates are fitted to the covered walkway of plots 90, 112, 113
- PIR sensor lights and dusk to dawn bollard lights serving car ports, shared covered walkways and parking areas to plots 66-80 and 102 to 105, with lights wired, one each, to plots 68-74, 77-80 and 102-104. Note: The dusk to dawn bollard lights are wired to plots 68 & 69.
- Decorative metal gate with combination code lock to the shared pedestrian access paths for plots 68, 74, 78, 80 and 104.
- Boundary treatments (walls, gates, fences and hedges) vary from plot to plot. Please refer to our Sales Negotiator for details.
- * Customers may choose from ranges currently available at ‘Manor Reach’, Sprowston so long as the construction of a home has not passed the required stage for selection.
- ** For full details of exterior and construction finishes to specific plots at ‘Manor Reach’, Sprowston, please ask our Sales Negotiator. The finishes form part of our planning permission and unfortunately
- may not be changed.
- Every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this information, but the particulars, plans and prices do not form part of any contract and cannot be guaranteed. All homes are offered subject to contract. Norfolk Homes Limited reserves the right to alter plans and specifications without notice but endeavour to let customers know of material changes as soon as possible. Our commitment to update and improve our homes continuously and improve the designs of our homes may mean that some amendments may not yet be incorporated in these particulars. The very latest detailed plans and an update sheet are available on our website or on request. No person in the employment of Norfolk Homes Limited or their Selling Agents has the authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to our properties. Any prospective purchaser or person in any way interested in our properties should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each statement contained in these particulars.
- (Last updated 5th September 2011)